Carol Buzby: You've conquered the aging "disease" that brings lesser men to their knees. You're a vigorous man and you've proved you still can blow out the candles with one sneeze. On this day we party each year! And we all come to send you good cheer! We come via ZOOM and sing out-of-tune And then we will all disappear! Gramps, I'm sure it will give you a lift that we've shown such admirable thrift in choosing a way to remember your day with this heartwarming message, no gift! Unknown author: Don't you hate it when all your joints ache? All those candles are crushing your cake? We all think you're great, You should still celebrate And party on for Pete's sake! Unknown Author: Dick Miller -- a man of few words: He thought garrulousness for the birds. But the ones that he spoke were quite pointed. No joke! If just two words would do, then no thirds. Unknown author: For your birthday I made you a cake, which too...
We moved to North Dakota in 1946. I told my brother that this state had an opportunity to cut up the land and sell it to other states to use as landing strips. I wonder what he thought of me.
Comments
Post a Comment